We are pleased to have reached an agreement with the DEP that will allow us to safely complete the construction projects we have underway in Pennsylvania. This has been a thorough and detailed process that involved a great deal of analysis and we appreciate the time and effort by the DEP to get to this point. As our permits are approved, we will mobilize the necessary resources that will allow Pennsylvania’s craft and labor union members to return to work. We remain committed to ensuring that the rules and regulations specified in the approved permits are adhered to as we complete the construction and restoration phases of these projects. We look forward to putting them into service so Pennsylvanians can realize the economic benefits of these projects.
- COVID Vaccines Brought to You By Oil & Natural Gas January 14, 2021
- Lisburn Community Fire Receives Grant Over $11,000 from Energy Transfer January 9, 2021
- A Year That Brought Us Together As Never Before December 31, 2020
- Member Perspective: Joe McGinn December 16, 2020
- Propane-Powered School Buses a Win for the Environment and District’s Coffers November 23, 2020