We are pleased to have reached an agreement with the DEP that will allow us to safely complete the construction projects we have underway in Pennsylvania. This has been a thorough and detailed process that involved a great deal of analysis and we appreciate the time and effort by the DEP to get to this point. As our permits are approved, we will mobilize the necessary resources that will allow Pennsylvania’s craft and labor union members to return to work. We remain committed to ensuring that the rules and regulations specified in the approved permits are adhered to as we complete the construction and restoration phases of these projects. We look forward to putting them into service so Pennsylvanians can realize the economic benefits of these projects.
- Bee Boxes on PA State Game Lands Prove Successful for Native Species September 19, 2022
- Officials mark transfer of tower for broadband June 24, 2022
- Mariner East Pipe Fulfills Promise as Southeast Pa. Economic Engine May 10, 2022
- Preserving Pennsylvania in Honor of Earth Day April 27, 2022
- It Has Been 120 Years Since the First Crude Oil Shipment at Marcus Hook. A Lot Has Changed Since 1902 April 20, 2022