We are pleased to have reached an agreement with the DEP that will allow us to safely complete the construction projects we have underway in Pennsylvania. This has been a thorough and detailed process that involved a great deal of analysis and we appreciate the time and effort by the DEP to get to this point. As our permits are approved, we will mobilize the necessary resources that will allow Pennsylvania’s craft and labor union members to return to work. We remain committed to ensuring that the rules and regulations specified in the approved permits are adhered to as we complete the construction and restoration phases of these projects. We look forward to putting them into service so Pennsylvanians can realize the economic benefits of these projects.
- Supporting State Game Lands Before, During and After Pipeline Construction October 5, 2021
- Energy Transfer Donates to Hurricane Relief October 4, 2021
- A Day in the Life of a Terminal Operator September 27, 2021
- Goshen Fire Co. Awarded Grant For Emergency Equipment September 25, 2021
- Interpretive Panels Funded By Energy Transfer Tell Rich History of Raccoon Creek State Park September 16, 2021