We are pleased to have reached an agreement with the DEP that will allow us to safely complete the construction projects we have underway in Pennsylvania. This has been a thorough and detailed process that involved a great deal of analysis and we appreciate the time and effort by the DEP to get to this point. As our permits are approved, we will mobilize the necessary resources that will allow Pennsylvania’s craft and labor union members to return to work. We remain committed to ensuring that the rules and regulations specified in the approved permits are adhered to as we complete the construction and restoration phases of these projects. We look forward to putting them into service so Pennsylvanians can realize the economic benefits of these projects.
- Improving fire communications between Claymont and DelCo January 20, 2022
- A Day in the Life of a Pipeliner January 7, 2022
- Major modifications to the Mariner East 2 pipeline will reap major rewards | Opinion December 31, 2021
- OP-ED: Mariner East permit approval is welcome news December 21, 2021
- PA DEP Issues Revised Permits for ME2 Pipe Near Marsh Creek Lake December 20, 2021