We are pleased to have reached an agreement with the DEP that will allow us to safely complete the construction projects we have underway in Pennsylvania. This has been a thorough and detailed process that involved a great deal of analysis and we appreciate the time and effort by the DEP to get to this point. As our permits are approved, we will mobilize the necessary resources that will allow Pennsylvania’s craft and labor union members to return to work. We remain committed to ensuring that the rules and regulations specified in the approved permits are adhered to as we complete the construction and restoration phases of these projects. We look forward to putting them into service so Pennsylvanians can realize the economic benefits of these projects.
- Restaurant openings and customer safety aided by natural gas and its byproducts April 14, 2021
- ‘Women in Construction Week’ Offers a Chance to Highlight Skilled Engineers at Marcus Hook March 25, 2021
- Propane Sold at Marcus Hook Truck Racks Supplies Local, National Demand February 10, 2021
- Working and Learning from Home Thanks to Natural Gas and its Byproducts February 10, 2021
- Rocky Run Fire Department Receives $29,931 Grant February 10, 2021