We have been working through this request with PHMSA to help the Chester County Department of Emergency Services obtain a copy of our Facility Response Plan—which any emergency management department can request from PHMSA. PHMSA has delegated the authority to release approved Pipeline Facility Response Plans. We follow the guidelines and regulations set by PHMSA on these matters. We anticipate that PHMSA will provide the plan to Chester County this week. Moreover, at the request of the Chester County Department of Emergency Services, we have supplied copies of our Standard Operating Procedures for responding to emergency situations. We have also met with over 40 schools that are in the vicinity of ME1 and ME2 to discuss emergency response planning, including those school districts in Chester County. In addition, we have trained more than 2,342 emergency responders through our Mariner Emergency Responder Outreach (MERO) sessions including more than 260 responders from Chester County. We share Chester County’s focus on pipeline safety and look forward to their receipt of our plan from PHMSA.
- Celebrating a great year for Energy Transfer December 27, 2022
- Energy Transfer Surpasses 100 Automated Butane Blending Sites December 13, 2022
- Bee Boxes on PA State Game Lands Prove Successful for Native Species September 19, 2022
- Officials mark transfer of tower for broadband June 24, 2022
- Mariner East Pipe Fulfills Promise as Southeast Pa. Economic Engine May 10, 2022