We have been working through this request with PHMSA to help the Chester County Department of Emergency Services obtain a copy of our Facility Response Plan—which any emergency management department can request from PHMSA. PHMSA has delegated the authority to release approved Pipeline Facility Response Plans. We follow the guidelines and regulations set by PHMSA on these matters. We anticipate that PHMSA will provide the plan to Chester County this week. Moreover, at the request of the Chester County Department of Emergency Services, we have supplied copies of our Standard Operating Procedures for responding to emergency situations. We have also met with over 40 schools that are in the vicinity of ME1 and ME2 to discuss emergency response planning, including those school districts in Chester County. In addition, we have trained more than 2,342 emergency responders through our Mariner Emergency Responder Outreach (MERO) sessions including more than 260 responders from Chester County. We share Chester County’s focus on pipeline safety and look forward to their receipt of our plan from PHMSA.
- COVID Vaccines Brought to You By Oil & Natural Gas January 14, 2021
- Lisburn Community Fire Receives Grant Over $11,000 from Energy Transfer January 9, 2021
- A Year That Brought Us Together As Never Before December 31, 2020
- Member Perspective: Joe McGinn December 16, 2020
- Propane-Powered School Buses a Win for the Environment and District’s Coffers November 23, 2020