Energy Transfer proactively protects the organization’s property, mission, customers, employees, and the public through a robust cybersecurity program. Using a defense-in-depth approach, multiple layers of technology, policies, and training are deployed at all levels of the enterprise to keep the company’s IT and SCADA assets secure. Continuous employee training, strong identity and access management, supply-chain security assessments, endpoint protection, network segmentation, event monitoring, and a Security Operations Center work together to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems. Partnerships with law enforcement, government agencies, and our peers are leveraged to deliver on our commitment to cybersecurity. Our security program is vetted through third-party audits, assessments, and penetration tests to validate its effectiveness and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Officials mark transfer of tower for broadband June 24, 2022
- Mariner East Pipe Fulfills Promise as Southeast Pa. Economic Engine May 10, 2022
- Preserving Pennsylvania in Honor of Earth Day April 27, 2022
- It Has Been 120 Years Since the First Crude Oil Shipment at Marcus Hook. A Lot Has Changed Since 1902 April 20, 2022
- The key to saving Ukraine and defeating Putin may lie in Pennsylvania April 14, 2022