Energy Transfer proactively protects the organization’s property, mission, customers, employees, and the public through a robust cybersecurity program. Using a defense-in-depth approach, multiple layers of technology, policies, and training are deployed at all levels of the enterprise to keep the company’s IT and SCADA assets secure. Continuous employee training, strong identity and access management, supply-chain security assessments, endpoint protection, network segmentation, event monitoring, and a Security Operations Center work together to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems. Partnerships with law enforcement, government agencies, and our peers are leveraged to deliver on our commitment to cybersecurity. Our security program is vetted through third-party audits, assessments, and penetration tests to validate its effectiveness and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Improving fire communications between Claymont and DelCo January 20, 2022
- A Day in the Life of a Pipeliner January 7, 2022
- Major modifications to the Mariner East 2 pipeline will reap major rewards | Opinion December 31, 2021
- OP-ED: Mariner East permit approval is welcome news December 21, 2021
- PA DEP Issues Revised Permits for ME2 Pipe Near Marsh Creek Lake December 20, 2021