Energy Transfer proactively protects the organization’s property, mission, customers, employees, and the public through a robust cybersecurity program. Using a defense-in-depth approach, multiple layers of technology, policies, and training are deployed at all levels of the enterprise to keep the company’s IT and SCADA assets secure. Continuous employee training, strong identity and access management, supply-chain security assessments, endpoint protection, network segmentation, event monitoring, and a Security Operations Center work together to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems. Partnerships with law enforcement, government agencies, and our peers are leveraged to deliver on our commitment to cybersecurity. Our security program is vetted through third-party audits, assessments, and penetration tests to validate its effectiveness and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Interpretive Panels Funded By Energy Transfer Tell Rich History of Raccoon Creek State Park September 16, 2021
- Guest Column: Labor Day ‘energized’ by investments in infrastructure September 7, 2021
- Labor Day ‘Energized’ by Investments in Infrastructure September 3, 2021
- Celebrate Workers and Our Work This Labor Day September 3, 2021
- Pipelines in Pennsylvania necessary despite shared climate concerns, industry says August 18, 2021