Energy Transfer proactively protects the organization’s property, mission, customers, employees, and the public through a robust cybersecurity program. Using a defense-in-depth approach, multiple layers of technology, policies, and training are deployed at all levels of the enterprise to keep the company’s IT and SCADA assets secure. Continuous employee training, strong identity and access management, supply-chain security assessments, endpoint protection, network segmentation, event monitoring, and a Security Operations Center work together to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems. Partnerships with law enforcement, government agencies, and our peers are leveraged to deliver on our commitment to cybersecurity. Our security program is vetted through third-party audits, assessments, and penetration tests to validate its effectiveness and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Celebrating a great year for Energy Transfer December 27, 2022
- Energy Transfer Surpasses 100 Automated Butane Blending Sites December 13, 2022
- Bee Boxes on PA State Game Lands Prove Successful for Native Species September 19, 2022
- Officials mark transfer of tower for broadband June 24, 2022
- Mariner East Pipe Fulfills Promise as Southeast Pa. Economic Engine May 10, 2022