We are pleased to have reached an agreement with the DEP that will allow us to safely complete the construction projects we have underway in Pennsylvania. This has been a thorough and detailed process that involved a great deal of analysis and we appreciate the time and effort by the DEP to get to this point. As our permits are approved, we will mobilize the necessary resources that will allow Pennsylvania’s craft and labor union members to return to work. We remain committed to ensuring that the rules and regulations specified in the approved permits are adhered to as we complete the construction and restoration phases of these projects. We look forward to putting them into service so Pennsylvanians can realize the economic benefits of these projects.
- Propane-Powered School Buses a Win for the Environment and District’s Coffers November 23, 2020
- How Butane From Mariner East Will Help Us Save at the Pump This Winter November 12, 2020
- Energy Transfer Awards More Than $1 Million in Pennsylvania First Responder Grants October 22, 2020
- Celebrating ‘Manufacturing Day’ Means Celebrating Energy and Pipelines October 1, 2020
- The Value in First Responder Pipeline Safety Trainings September 25, 2020