We are pleased to have reached an agreement with the DEP that will allow us to safely complete the construction projects we have underway in Pennsylvania. This has been a thorough and detailed process that involved a great deal of analysis and we appreciate the time and effort by the DEP to get to this point. As our permits are approved, we will mobilize the necessary resources that will allow Pennsylvania’s craft and labor union members to return to work. We remain committed to ensuring that the rules and regulations specified in the approved permits are adhered to as we complete the construction and restoration phases of these projects. We look forward to putting them into service so Pennsylvanians can realize the economic benefits of these projects.
- ‘Proud to Be a Consistent Thread’ in Lower Chichester, Energy Transfer Grants $20K to Police for Body Cameras June 21, 2021
- Mariner East Hearing Features Much Support for Pipeline June 17, 2021
- GODSEY: Alternative Pipeline Installation Critical for Environmental Protection June 14, 2021
- Pennsylvania Access: Q&A With Joe Colella June 11, 2021
- BAKER: Modifications To Ensure Environmental Safety For Chester County June 1, 2021