We have been working through this request with PHMSA to help the Chester County Department of Emergency Services obtain a copy of our Facility Response Plan—which any emergency management department can request from PHMSA. PHMSA has delegated the authority to release approved Pipeline Facility Response Plans. We follow the guidelines and regulations set by PHMSA on these matters. We anticipate that PHMSA will provide the plan to Chester County this week. Moreover, at the request of the Chester County Department of Emergency Services, we have supplied copies of our Standard Operating Procedures for responding to emergency situations. We have also met with over 40 schools that are in the vicinity of ME1 and ME2 to discuss emergency response planning, including those school districts in Chester County. In addition, we have trained more than 2,342 emergency responders through our Mariner Emergency Responder Outreach (MERO) sessions including more than 260 responders from Chester County. We share Chester County’s focus on pipeline safety and look forward to their receipt of our plan from PHMSA.
- Propane, NGLs Take the Spotlight at Tokyo Olympics July 15, 2021
- OP-ED: The Final Link for Growth June 30, 2021
- Donation Funds Upgrades for Burgettstown Youth Baseball and Softball Park June 28, 2021
- ‘Proud to Be a Consistent Thread’ in Lower Chichester, Energy Transfer Grants $20K to Police for Body Cameras June 21, 2021
- Supporters Outnumber Opponents at Mariner East Public Hearing June 21, 2021