Energy Transfer proactively protects the organization’s property, mission, customers, employees, and the public through a robust cybersecurity program. Using a defense-in-depth approach, multiple layers of technology, policies, and training are deployed at all levels of the enterprise to keep the company’s IT and SCADA assets secure. Continuous employee training, strong identity and access management, supply-chain security assessments, endpoint protection, network segmentation, event monitoring, and a Security Operations Center work together to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems. Partnerships with law enforcement, government agencies, and our peers are leveraged to deliver on our commitment to cybersecurity. Our security program is vetted through third-party audits, assessments, and penetration tests to validate its effectiveness and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- ‘Proud to Be a Consistent Thread’ in Lower Chichester, Energy Transfer Grants $20K to Police for Body Cameras June 21, 2021
- Mariner East Hearing Features Much Support for Pipeline June 17, 2021
- GODSEY: Alternative Pipeline Installation Critical for Environmental Protection June 14, 2021
- Pennsylvania Access: Q&A With Joe Colella June 11, 2021
- BAKER: Modifications To Ensure Environmental Safety For Chester County June 1, 2021